Very - Table Review from Birmingham, Birmingham

3.2

Very.co.uk sold me a table and chairs. It came faulty and the faults got worse and developed very quickly.

Its now dangerous and both myself and my yound son now 22m have cut ourselves in the table as its extremely sharp. They sent a furniture inspector round who was rude, insulted me and my disability and because i complained about him the furniture inspection was not favourable. Apparently it was wear and tear (after just a month or two!!!!!!!!!) Anyway very are saying i have to get an independent inspection which cost a minimum of £200 (more than the table and chairs at £190) without it they wont do anything. I cant afford to pay a minimum of £200 on an inspection.

They wont even refund it. The table is useless and the chairs are breaking.... one is completely broken. All i wanted was a replacement for it.

One that cost more and id have paid the extra. It is making me ill trying to fight this now.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2015.

Littlewoods very is it very good or very bad?

I recently purchased black ops 2 from very this wednesday 21/11/2012 their page said delivered in one day but in my email it said it woud come on friday due to me ordering it after 7. I thought ok i dont mind its my fault.

Friday comes and guess what the game doesnt i called very and they said it will come on saturday i was thinking why would they say the 23rd so todays saturday and i called them they say its now guaranteed to come on monday. this really made me angry im a customer they should tell the exact date but they dont seem to care in my opinion dont order games or any entertainment from very they are typical liars and VERY rubbish its the best for everyone dont order from very or you will say the same thing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 24, 2012.

'Very' will deliver... something else, if at all

I ordered a couple of table lamps with 'Very' and received email confirmation of my order which was correct. A week later I was notified by phone that not only the delivery will be delayed by a month but that I will receive two pendants rather than table lamps - after calling them back and wasting some £5 in telephone charges with their customer service they suggested canceling the order and promised to return delivery fees that were already charged at that point.

The order was canceled but I never received the charges back. And it's not even worth calling the customer service again as the phone bill will run higher than the delivery charge itself - all in all Very dissatisfied with the company and would not recommend them!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 06, 2010.